At MyPhysio, Our Physiotherapists have expertise in the treatment of musculoskeletal (muscle and joint) conditions.
Musculoskeletal (MSK) Physiotherapy involves advanced clinical assessment and diagnosis methods.
Musculoskeletal(MSK) physiotherapists have been trained in a broader range of treatment techniques, attend multiple continuing education classes to widen treatment perspectives, and are able to treat common conditions in a shorter period of time.
With this knowledge, our Physiotherapists will be able to have the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of muscle and joint problems, especially spinal conditions that commonly cause lower back pain and neck pain.
Let us assist you in overcoming some of the common work problems such as back pain, neck sprains, muscle strains or overexertion due to long sitting or standing periods.
How Can Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Help You?
Your Musculoskeletal(MSK) Physiotherapist can:
- Totally relieve or reduce your pain.
- Provide you with strategies to best manage your injury or condition.
- Help you to recover quicker and hasten your return to your normal activities.
- Improve your flexibility, muscle strength, quality of movement, proprioception and co-ordination.
- Assist you to achieve exercise or functional goals.
- Improve your fitness.
- Help you to prevent future injury recurrences.
- Prescribe exercises to do at home, work in the gym to enhance your recovery.